Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Change of plans

Well I was thinking deeper about the scenario of the fantasy project and realized that the "fantasy setting/scenario" is not what I really want.

So I came up with the idea of having a crazy world, something like Alice in Wonderland. With no limits. Everything can happen, everything can be seen. This give a nice opportunity here to mix up any idea that will come to light. I was even thinking of making it like some short of psychedelic cyberpunk world where logic is gone and the principles of nature does not apply, as I said, like Alice in Wonderland.

Then I was wondering about the characters. I really have no knowledge of how to make 3D persons, so this can be a trouble and a big slowdown in the progress. But since I decided to go on with the cyberpunk think I guess the characters can just be anything.

So I made this:




Also I was thinking about doing a "voice over" on the dialogs by using the great text to speech which coming with the MacOSX.




No comments:

Post a Comment